Mouse movement not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse movement not working.

Hello, i can shoot and zoom with mouse clicks but the movement of the mouse is not working.
    i have bought live time account. do i need more features to buy to move the mouse ingame?
    Attached Files

At the top of the UI, you have a notification that there are not enough features for the config to work.
    If the mouse does not move when applying the config, then most likely you have not purchased the Advanced mapping feature.

A description of basic and additional functionality can be found here.​

Comment

i have activated the features now. It is now for 3 days Trial. I have still the same problem

Comment

Originally Posted by mozzz View Post
        i have activated the features now. It is now for 3 days Trial. I have still the same problem
        Are you still able to move your mouse cursor when the config is turned on?

Comment

yes i dont know why

Comment

yes i dont know why
            Please make sure the correct mouse was added to the group using Detection mode: https://help.rewasd.com/interface/device-detection.html

Comment

it is the correct mouse. i am not able to move my mouse ingame after activating virtual controller

Comment

Open this tester.
                Apply the config and check if your mouse works as a virtual right stick on the site.​

Comment

the right stick is not working. i dont know why? any idea?

Comment

For the mouse to work as a stick of a virtual controller:
                    • Your license must include the Advanced Mapping feature, or its Trial Period must be active.
                    • The mouse device in the group of devices you are remapping must be the physical mouse you are using (you can test that via device detection mode) and be initialized as a mouse.
                    • Once the config is applied, you must be on the [Main Shift] layer or any other layer where the mouse is remapped to the right stick.
                    So, let's test every one of those requirements first:
                    • Take a screenshot of the Advanced Mapping tab of your license status screen (you can open it with the [Crown] icon or the green [Trial Period] link at the top).
                    • Make a video of you doing the following:

Comment

I have already carried out the following steps in the Discord via #help channel.

I sent screenshot of license.
                      reWASD CFG file sent
                      Gamepad tester carried out
                      Everything works except the right controller stick
                      I've already followed a lot of steps, there must be a small issue somewhere​

Comment

I have already carried out the following steps in the Discord via #help channel.

I sent screenshot of license.
                        reWASD CFG file sent
                        Gamepad tester carried out
                        Everything works except the right controller stick
                        I've already followed a lot of steps, there must be a small issue somewhere​
                        According to the info you provided in Discord - you are using a VM.
                        The mouse(on the screenshot of the device group) is labeled as "VMware Virtual Mouse", and that's not how it should be.
                        Try forwarding the mouse from the VM to the PC as a USB device, and not in the way it works at the moment, or use another VM.​

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post

According to the info you provided in Discord - you are using a VM.
                          The mouse(on the screenshot of the device group) is labeled as "VMware Virtual Mouse", and that's not how it should be.
                          Try forwarding the mouse from the VM to the PC as a USB device, and not in the way it works at the moment, or use another VM.​

ok i will try. any idea how to change it to a usb drive?

Comment

ok i will try. any idea how to change it to a usb drive?
                            I can’t suggest anything for 2 reasons:

1. There is no guarantee that the VM you are using has this functionality.
                            2. Different VMs probably have different ways of doing this.​

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post

I can’t suggest anything for 2 reasons:

1. There is no guarantee that the VM you are using has this functionality.
                              2. Different VMs probably have different ways of doing this.​
                              i have tried another VMmachine, i choosed the real name mouse and keyboard by rewasd for virtual controller.
                              it is still the same issue...

Comment

Working...
                              X