Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewasd not lighting up the button im pressing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewasd not lighting up the button im pressing.

Hi Guys, i accidently updated my rewasd today.. unfortunately i cant system restore back to my old version

So if i press a button on ps5 controller, that button would light up in the rewasd program.. but its not doing this now since i updated.. any idea why and how to fix this? thankyou

Hello.

Does this happen when remap is enabled or disabled?

Comment

Hey, It happens when its enable or disabled. i dont see the inputs on my controller in rewasd. even though the remaped buttons still work in game

Comment

Please, record a video of what is happening.

Comment

Hi . I have the video not sure how to post it?

Comment

So basiccly , with the old version of rewasd, when i pressed a button on my controller, the on screen controller would light up... So if i pressed the Square button on my controller, the squar button on my screen would light up, and for some reason since updating rewasd today, this is not working

Comment

Ok so if i turn remap off, i see tthe input buttons on screen light up.. but they stop once remap is on

Comment

Originally Posted by bullzeye82 View Post
                Ok so if i turn remap off, i see tthe input buttons on screen light up.. but they stop once remap is on
                That's why I asked you about it in the first place.
                In new versions of reWASD it works like this by design.

Buttons will not be hooked while remap is enabled.​

Comment

Yes you do , my bad.. but my question is why change this setting?

Comment

This decision was made to avoid accidental corruption of user configs.

Comment

Ok i understand, Well thankyou for your help 1ncorrect, Much appeciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X