Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Run, Helldivers 2, Stick Zones

Hi,

I'm currently using the advance stick functions to set a zone when I move my L-Stick in any direction, It is able to function as an L3 Click, causing my character to run, without actually pressing down the L3 Stick​
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	243
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	241958

In Helldivers 2, there are 2 forms of running:

1) When you press the L3 Stick down + in any direction, your character begins to sprint consuming stamina
    2) WITHOUT pressing the L3 stick down, but moving your L-Stick in any max direction your character will "jog", allowing for stamina regeneration

My question is, how do I get reWASD to perhaps recognize in the L-stick zone of "Med" or "Low" that I am moving my L-stick to the maximum, to jog, and then when my stick is the zone of "L-stick High" it will register the L3 click allowing me to sprint.

Appreciate any help.​
    ​​
    Attached Files

Hello.

In fact, no way. This is the meaning of the zones, that you will receive the maximum input of the stick only when the stick reaches the limit, namely the High zone.
    However, you can change the size of the zones and reduce the High zone so that the Low + Med zones occupy almost the entire path of the stick, and only when reaching almost the very edge does L3 activate.​

Comment

Working...
    X