Inputs not registering, performance issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inputs not registering, performance issues

I'm using rewasd to turn my Xbox elite 2 controller's shoulder buttons into toggle switches for Armored Core 6. However, since starting to use rewasd, I've noticed that my inputs in-game often don't register the first time I press them. This happens most often with quick taps. When I firmly press a button it will work, but in the heat of the moment when I press them quickly they don't register. I've double checked my settings and I haven't remapped anything to require a long press, so I'm confused as to why this is happening.

Also, I'm finding that rewasd is using a ton of my CPU. Not sure if there are any obvious reasons why this would be the case but I'm curious if there is anything I can do to troubleshoot it. It feels like it shouldn't be as resource-intensive as it is for me.

Hey there!

Could you please check if similar behavior occurs outside the game, for example, in the tester: https://hardwaretester.com/gamepad

reWASD may use more of your processor's resources than usual if the Device Performance option is set to High.
    High performance reduces device latency but may use more CPU power.​

You can find out more about Output device settings in this article.

Comment

Working...
    X