Question about Rewasd junior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Rewasd junior

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this .But i have a quick question im trying to create a control pad on my iphone but all i see are options for gamepad and keyboard and mouse in some of the pics i see i see options for a control pad.This is the exact thing i need but can't seem to see it i own all the licenses so not sure why now I know i can basically get what i want by using either of those two options but the control pad is optimal any help would be appreciated

Unfortunately, Control Pad is currently available only in the Android version of reWASD Junior at the moment.
    And I can`t provide any ETA regarding "When this will be implemented for the iOS version."​​

Comment

Originally Posted by AtreyiuWrex View Post
      Sorry if this is the wrong place for this .But i have a quick question im trying to create a control pad on my iphone but all i see are options for gamepad and keyboard and mouse in some of the pics i see i see options for a control pad.This is the exact thing i need but can't seem to see it i own all the licenses so five nights at freddy's not sure why now I know i can basically get what i want by using either of those two options but the control pad is optimal any help would be appreciated
      Unfortunately, creating a custom control pad directly on your iPhone isn't possible due to limitations in the iOS operating system. While not a true control pad, the AssistiveTouch feature in iOS allows you to create custom buttons and gestures that can be used for various functions, including simulating some controller actions. However, this requires some setup and might not be ideal for complex control schemes.

Comment

Working...
      X