No announcement yet.

No AA with controller on PC (fortnite)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No AA with controller on PC (fortnite)

Hello all , seems the last fortnite update totally remove aim assist while rewasd is open in Windows (even with remap off) … in my situation i use a xbox elite 1 on pc just to config paddles and some extra buttons cuz i have Movement limitations … i dont known if theres a way to they block only mouse remaped to right stick that we known its the major reason epic “punished” the software … or if theres a way to make a individual rewasd only for controller players (without mouse/keyboard remaps) or send to epic games to block aim assist only when mouse is mapped to controller or only when mouse is add to a device group …because players that use legít controller on pc with normal aim assist got affected together with the “mouse/keyboard AA abusers … we need a way to separate detections of real controller on pc , or separate mouse and keyboard program from controller program with new a .exe , so mnk keep “punished” without aim assist and real controller players keep aim assist like normal … real controller on pc players dont have aim assist with rewasd (i have to completely close the program and close some exe …
    thanks for atention

Aim assist is the in-game feature and reWASD can't take affect on operation of this feature.

If a particular game limits support for a virtual controller after a patch release, it is beyond our control

Comment

Working...
    X