Dualsense bugging 2 diff controllers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dualsense bugging 2 diff controllers

I thought yall should know, I've gotten what would almost seem like stick drift on two separate dualsense controllers after using this app to remap PC games for a bit and then going back to PS5. The thing is when I go to ps5(without using rewasd) it's every game I get on and it's just up on the right stick. It seems like stick drift but it only happens with up and it's consistently up and the same on both controllers that were fine before. It's some sort of software/hardware malfunction caused by this app and I'm certain now after it broke my second controller in the same way.

reWASD has no means to affect the firmware, software, or hardware of your controller. All remapping is done locally on a PC, and it will not persist if the controller is disconnected from the PC or connected to another device.

Please check the controller settings on your PS5 console and deadzone settings of the games you play as incorrect settings like low/zero deadzone can result in a stick drift even with a new controller.

Comment

Working...
    X