Controller Button Press Visualizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controller Button Press Visualizer

Is there a display mode on ReWASD that, when a profile is active, will highlight which button(s) I'm pressing and even switch to the appropriate layer if I shift? If so, how do I activate it?

Right now, it sort of does this but only while you're remapping and it doesn't change layers.

You can try to use a virtual controller tester. It will look this way
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	90
Size:	598.4 KB
ID:	242152

As you can see in the picture, it shows your current presses and the shift layer changes.

I guess it will be suitable for you ​

Comment

Could you please tell me what settings you're using to get it to do that? Because I've always had Virtual Controller Enabled but have never seen what your picture is showing.

Comment

Originally Posted by TONSofLazyGaming View Post
        Could you please tell me what settings you're using to get it to do that? Because I've always had Virtual Controller Enabled but have never seen what your picture is showing.
        To access this tester, you need to configure it here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	51
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	242156

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post
          To access this tester, you need to configure it here:
          Yup, that's how my settings have looked for awhile now, and I have never (and still haven't) seen that before. Thinking back, I tried to get to see what it could do when I first saw it as I believe it was an update but I don't remember. I wasn't sure what it was supposed to do so I just moved on when I couldn't figure it out. Could something else be the issue here? I have two monitors? Could that be part of it?

And I do have the drop down set to the proper monitor as well.

Comment

I have two monitors. Could that be part of it? And I do have the drop down set to the proper monitor as well.
            No. I believe that is not the case (Two monitors just lets you choose which one you want to see this tester on).
            The catch is that this menu can only be opened if your config uses a virtual controller.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post
              No. I believe that is not the case (Two monitors just lets you choose which one you want to see this tester on).
              The catch is that this menu can only be opened if your config uses a virtual controller.
              I believe it is set to virtual 360 controller. It definitely gave me a pop up about how I should disconnect a physical controller as some games may not pick up on a virtual controller.

I am using a wireless 3rd party PC controller that is basically a knock off of a 360 controller.

I'm trying to think of anything else that could be an important detail, but I can't think of anything else that could be helpful.

Comment

Working...
              X