Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unplayable input lag

Hi all,

Whenever I use rewasd, currently using it with my Azeron and Razer Naga v2 pro, I get unplayable lag. It is fine when my inputs are very basic like forward and back but once I need to input many buttons in rapid succession, like when fighting a boss I lose control of my character completely. It makes the gameplay completely unbearable. I could handle it before but I am playing a game which requires lots of button inputs to beat bosses and I just can't do it with Rewasd.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Attached Files

Originally Posted by Viperveteran View Post
    Hi all,

Whenever I use rewasd, currently using it with my Azeron and Razer Naga v2 pro, I get unplayable lag. It is fine when my inputs are very basic like forward and back but once I need to input many buttons in rapid succession, like when fighting a boss I lose control of my character completely. It makes the gameplay completely unbearable. I could handle it before but I am playing a game which requires lots of button inputs to beat bosses and I just can't do it with Rewasd.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.
    Please send me the config you are using.
    Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

​​​​​​​Also, without reWASD, there are no such issues, correct?

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post

Please send me the config you are using.
      Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
      I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Also, without reWASD, there are no such issues, correct?
      Hi Gogeba,

Thank you for your response. The issue is global but I can provide the two most recent profile I have had problems with. I only use Rewasd with my Azeron but when I use my logitech g13 without rewasd there is never a lagging issue. Rewasd offers more functionality so I prefer to use it over the g13 and logitech's LGS.

Thanks again.
      Attached Files

Comment

1. In your configs, 2 inputs are mixed: emulated keyboard input and virtual controller input. This can cause lag in many games.
        Solution: use only one input method: either kb&m or controller.

2. Also, on some buttons you use several activatorslong press and single press. In this case, the mapping on the Single Press activator may be delayed because the program needs to understand whether it will be a Single Press or a Long Press.​

Comment

Working...
        X