Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mapp XBox Elite 2 Controller to Joystick Axis

Hello,

iam trying to use my XBox Elite 2 Controller as Joystick for SQUAD Helicopter flying. It allows analoge axies to be used for various functions like yaw, pitch, roll. When i bind one of the sticks ingame to the analoge axis it only works in one direction. Problem is SQUAD allows only 1 Axis to be bind for eg yaw left and right. So when i bind this and move the left stick to bind. The axis "Yaw" is bound to "Left Controller Stick right" so this means i can only yaw to the right and not the left.

The issue seems to be that Squad seems to expect one axis for left an right and not to seperate ones. So is there a way in Rewasd to combine left stick left and left stick right into 1 single axes ? So i can bind yaw to this axis ?

Regards

Wasdler.

Each controller stick has two axes: horizontal and vertical. Both range from -32768 (up/left) to 32767 (down/right), meaning that both directions are used on the same axis, so there is nothing to combine.

I have no idea why the game uses only half of the stick axis (direction) as a whole axis for "Yaw". Did you miss something in the game's options?

Comment

Working...
    X