No announcement yet.

Frame Drops (FPS Drops)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, we are not able to assist you from our end because the issue isn't related to reWASD.
    Try a clean Windows installation; if that doesn't help, the only solution might be to update this PC.

Comment

Something else I'd like to add. The FPS only drop when he uses a controller with reWASD on. When he has reWASD on and is playig on MnK, his FPS is 60

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
        Unfortunately, we are not able to assist you from our end because the issue isn't related to reWASD.
        Try a clean Windows installation; if that doesn't help, the only solution might be to update this PC.
        Ok, I will let him know. Thank you all for helping with the issue. We appreciate it.

Comment

Update: The PC has been reset and is running reWASD flawlessly. I suspected that he'd have to reset his PC in order to resolve the issue since we literally did everything we could outside of reWASD to fix the issue. Again, thank you all for your patience and assistance with the issue that's been plaguing my friend's gaming experience. We really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
          X