Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mapping multiple buttons/keys to one Button

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if it is possible to map 2 or more buttons to a single button press on reWASD?

My little lad plays FIFA or EA FC or whatever they call it now on PC. However, he struggles to do certain shots. A powershot is normally done with 3 buttons. So, for example; holding LT + RB while pressing the B will pull off a Power Shot in the game. How can I map this for him so all he needs to do is just double tab the B button. A point to note, he doesn't use the timed-finishing in the game.

Hey there!

Yes. If you want to assign multiple key presses to one, then you need to use the Combo feature.
    If you want to press multiple keys to get the input of a certain key, then you need to use Shortcuts.​

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
      Hey there!

Yes. If you want to assign multiple key presses to one, then you need to use the Combo feature.
      If you want to press multiple keys to get the input of a certain key, then you need to use Shortcuts.​
      Okay Cheers.

So, If I want the Double Tap of the B button to equal that of the LT+RB+B I would use Shortcuts. However, if I want say X, X, B, B, Y then I would use the Combo option. Correct?

Comment

No. If you want to press a certain button twice to trigger a combo, you use a combo, but assign it to the Double Press activator.

You use shortcuts if you want to press 2-4 buttons simultaneously to trigger a combo or any other mapping.

More details are described in the articles linked to the keywords.​

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
          No. If you want to press a certain button twice to trigger a combo, you use a combo, but assign it to the Double Press activator.

You use shortcuts if you want to press 2-4 buttons simultaneously to trigger a combo or any other mapping.

More details are described in the articles linked to the keywords.​
          Ah right, now I get it. Cheers, much appreciated for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X