Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo multiple buttons hold with different delay for each buttons

hi guys, kindly need help

i want to setup 2 buttons combination (A & B) to one button (C) with different delay for each buttons, the combination i want to make are:
    - When i hold buttons C --> it will press down button A, delay 200 ms, press down button B
    - When i release buttons C --> it will release buttons B, delay 200 ms, release button A
    - The activity of pressing a button has various delays​

I try to create combo with "hold until release" mode, but it will release button A & button B in the same time eventhough i add delay to it, the delay only affect press buttons not release buttons

I want to create that because the actual combination are:

- press down button A, delay 200 ms, press down button B, hold both buttons with various delay + button 1 + release release buttons B, delay 200 ms, release button A
    - press down button A, delay 200 ms, press down button B, hold both buttons with various delay + button 2 + release release buttons B, delay 200 ms, release button A
    - press down button A, delay 200 ms, press down button B, hold both buttons with various delay + button 3 + release release buttons B, delay 200 ms, release button A
    - etc

Can rewasd do that ?

Hello.
    Hold until release mode actually releases the buttons simultaneously.
    But I'm not sure if I understand both parts of your request. If you want to assign different variations of combinations with different hold times and pauses for holding one button, then this is not possible.

You definitely need the Execute at once mode, but I would be grateful if you describe in as much detail as possible exactly how you want to physically press the button and what result you want to emulate.​

Comment

Working...
    X