Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diagonal analog Stick Directions in Combos

Hello

I'm having issues with binding diagonal stick movements in key combos.
    This is what I have...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rewasd Combo's.png
Views:	101
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	242415

The problem is there appears to be a delay (Lag) where the up Component is being applied before the right Component and same when returning to 0
    so its like the stick is being moved directly up before moving to the right to attain the diagonal.

Same when returning to 0, the right will be returned to 0 before the up component is returned to 0

Is there any way to make it apply both the up and right components instantly at the same time? as if I moved the stick directly to the diagonal...

Same issue happens with the other 3 Diagonal directions. The diagonal inputs need to be clean and precise. If the game detects a non diagonal direction before the diagonal input is completed
    the game will not do what i require.

Hi!
    Unfortunately, this is a technical limitation of the combo menu.

Comment

Are there any limits on the number of key inputs that can be applied in a combo?
      A work around may be to apply the diagonal by gradually raising the value of the inputs in each direction with multiple inputs rather than jumping to maximum deflection in 1 input...

Comment

Originally Posted by BenjaminSisko View Post
        Are there any limits on the number of key inputs that can be applied in a combo?
        A work around may be to apply the diagonal by gradually raising the value of the inputs in each direction with multiple inputs rather than jumping to maximum deflection in 1 input...
        There is a limit, but you won't reach it, in this case.

Comment

I dunno.... what I require is going to need several hundred ( possibly more than a thousand ) inputs.....
          Can Rewasd handle that? 😀

Comment

I'm afraid to imagine a case where too many inputs are required. Just so you know., you can always loop your combo using Toggle feature

Please describe your case in more detail.

Comment

Basically the Game has a sequence where the player has to follow on screen prompts and perform a series of inputs with the analog sticks with perfect direction and timing.
              the number of moves in the sequence ranges from 145 - 256. There are 6 sequences, I've beaten 5 of them legit, but the last 1 is giving me serious grief.

Hoping maybe Rewasd can handle the left stick while I handle the right manually.

Comment

This is quite complicated so I can't guarantee it will work, however it is best to try it out

Comment

It will depend on if I can solve the Diagonal Issue and If there's enough room for a 1,000+ inputs. Will definitely be giving it a try.
                  Theres a Trophy + the Platinum hanging on it...

Thanks for the Help😊

Comment

Seems my trial period for using the combo feature has expired after barely 3 days😫
                    so that's the end of that for now.

Comment

Contact guys using this email address help@rewasd.com

I'm sure they will help you

Comment

The support team gave me a 3 day extension to test out the Software. Making good progress with my objectives.
                        I will be purchasing the full package as soon as I have the funds to spare.

Much Thanks and appreciation😎

Comment

when using copy / paste Rewasd will insert paste the copied section at the wrong position and not apend it onto the end of the sequence where I wanted it.
                          then when I Want to insert a key at a certain position it will get placed at the end.

How do I set the position where I want to place the paste or insert a key?

Once complete do you allow links? if I wanted to share a youtube video of this project and Rewasd performing...

Thanks

Comment

You can drag and drop the nodes to a needed position

Comment

Working...
                            X