Clear All

• Server error on your side?

Hi, my Rewasd has been deactivated, it says:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	143
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	242452

It also doesn't accept my serial number, although I have a valid lifelong license.

When I try to download a new version from your homepage, it says SSL Protocol Error, and that the site manager should be informed:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	85
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	242453

So I assume my license is fine but you are having some protocol error that affects the validation as well?

Thanks,

leonard​

Hello.
    Do you get the same error when trying to download the latest version of reWASD from your personal account?​

Comment

Yes, from both.

Comment

This is the message from Firefox for the account page download link. But happens on all browsers:

An error occurred while connecting to file-service-default-114c67af0763a8a98e770ff3ee495371.fra1.digitalocean spaces.com. The remote site received a valid certificate, but access was denied. Error code: SSL_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED_ALERT The website cannot be displayed because the authenticity of the data received could not be verified. Please contact the site owner to inform them of this issue.

Comment

1. Specify the country from which you are trying to download.
          2. I sent you a private message with an alternative download link. I hope this will be a good temporary solution until we understand whose side the problem is.​

Comment

1. Germany.
            2. Thanks, alternative download and reactivation worked!

Comment

I am also having this issue today

Comment

Originally Posted by Thomas960 View Post
                I am also having this issue today
                Is there the same error on the site? If yes, what country are you from?

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

Is there the same error on the site? If yes, what country are you from?
                  I get the same error as OP when I load rewasd. I haven't tried downloading the latest version yet. Will try that next. I'm from UK.

Comment

So this is the essence of the error, to download the latest version from the site, since we have removed support for some "problematic" versions.
                    If the latest version of reWASD is installed from the official website without problems, then in fact there is no problem

Comment

Working...
                    X