Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radial menu unusable in game, so much lag

Hi again,

I'm trying the radial menu in Dead Space (the remake) and it is so laggy that it is unusable, is there something I'm doing wrong or it is not compatible with the game?

The [Radial Menu] is technically a transparent, always-on-top window. It might not work as fast when used on very high-resolution displays (2K and higher).
    You can try using DirectX Overlay, which should work better, however it is limited to DirectX11 games only. Related options can be found at "Preferences > Overlay > DirectX overlay".

Comment

Originally Posted by Support Agent View Post
      The [Radial Menu] is technically a transparent, always-on-top window. It might not work as fast when used on very high-resolution displays (2K and higher).
      You can try using DirectX Overlay, which should work better, however it is limited to DirectX11 games only. Related options can be found at "Preferences > Overlay > DirectX overlay".
      Thank you for the answer.

Well I play on a 4K monitor and I already tried the DX11 option that causes the game to not start at all, so no luck. Well, it's a pity, I'd like to use that function.

Another thing I noticed is that, as it is another window, I loose the active profile in the native software when I activate it. I solved it by making the profile permanent until the application is closed but it is less useful with professional softwares where I could need to switch between a profile and another by change application focus.

Actually I think I will not be able to use this function a lot even if I think it is one of the most useful of rewasd.

Comment

Working...
      X