Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use reWASD and keyboard with Xbox Series X remote play

Hi guys

I'm quite new to rewasd and when looking at other posts here in the forum most of the time it's about very specific and advanced topics. I seem to be struggling with the very basics. All I want to do (for the now) is to use my keyboard to control my XBOX Series X through reWASD and XBOX Remote Control. I found this configuration file: https://www.rewasd.com/community/con...8022300a69ba86, imported it and started XBOX remote play. Started a game (Borderlands 2, for what it's worth) and activated the imported configuration. Nothing happens when I press the keys assigned to the XBOX buttons, it doesn't read my inputs. I'm sorry if I'm missing something very basic here everybody else seems to understand, but I'm completely lost here and help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Hi. In order to apply the config, you need to click "Apply to slot" button.

If this doesn't work, please send us a screenshot of the FULL reWASD window with your mappings.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. Restarting the xbox app and rewasd solved the problem. I have no idea what i did differently the second time, though.

Comment

Working...
      X