Assistance with REWASD Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistance with REWASD Issue

Hello I was wondering if anyone could assist me with an issue I am having when using REWASD. I use the program to create a bind for my discord push to talk. The issue I am having is at random points in time it will force my mouse cursor to slowly scroll up to the top of my screen. In a game it will slowly change my camera angle to look toward the sky. This occurs in all the games that I play such as FFXIV, FFXI, Guild Wars 2, WoW it doesn't seem to discriminate. I originally had my keybind to F8 which I thought may have been the issue so I changed it to Insert but the same issue occurs. The issue doesn't seem to occur when I exit REWASD but then I have to use the keybind on my keyboard which is kinda annoying. I have enclosed a screenshot of my bind if it would help. I tried to clear my settings and also reinstall but the issue persists. I use an Xbox One controller. My other devices are a keyboard and mouse. Any assistance you guys could provide would be much appreciated. Its not the biggest issue but sometimes its annoying during combat sequences etc.

Do you remap your mouse to the right stick?

Comment

Hello my only bind is the middle button of the Xbox controller.

Comment

Did you add the mouse/keyboard and the controller to the same group of devices?

Please send the screenshot of reWASD window with the configuration on it.

Comment

Working...
        X