Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Mouse and wired Keyboard

Good day,

Before I buy the product, I have a question. Is it possible to use a wireless mouse (Roccat Kone XP Air) and a wired keyboard (Roccat Vulcan II) at the same time? Since I can't aim properly with the controller in Helldivers 2, I would like to switch to a mouse and keyboard. If so, which bundle would I need to buy? Greetings Rikugou

Hi.

reWASD should easily detect both devices, and they will be available for remap.

However, please clarify how you plan to use reWASD with these devices?​

Comment

Thanks for the fast answer.

I wanted to use rewasd so that I can go with the keyboard, use items and the mouse for looking around, shooting, zooming and the side buttons for the combinations to call weapons and so on.
      Just as if I were playing the game on the computer

Comment

To remap the mouse and keyboard to a virtual controller, you need to have a reWASD basic license + Advanced Mapping at least. Also, I recommend purchasing Rapid Fire feature to allow you to change between inputs by pressing a key.

To remap your mouse and keyboard to a controller, do the following:
        - If necessary, initialize your devices. You can use [Device detection] to know who is who if device names don't state that clearly.
        - Group up your keyboard and mouse devices. In case of problems check [case #24 here]
        - Look for the fitting config at our [Community page here] and import it into reWASD, or make one yourself, if none of the configs will work for you. Take [PS4 Remote Play] config as an example.
        - Make sure that a button to "unlock" the mouse and keyboard is set up in the config. In most configs [LWin] or [Home] key is used by default. If it is not, check [this article]on how to set it up.
        - Hit the [Apply] button. Your mouse will "freeze". Use the "unlock" key from previous step to unlock the mouse and start the game. Then "freeze" the mouse back and you should be ready to go.
        In case of emergency, you can use the [CTRL+ALT+DEL] shortcut to disable remap entirely.​

Comment

Wow, Thank you very much for the quick and very detailed reply.
          I didn't think I would ever write such a message online.

Comment

Good evening,
            I have now bought the complete package but somehow I am too stupid to get it to run properly. The mouse hangs like anything, no matter what settings I use or change.
            It doesn't want to zoom properly either. In addition, the game constantly switches between keyboard commands and Playstation commands.
            If I want to select something in the game, for example, it tells me to press e, then when I press e it tells me to press x on the Playstation. But it works with the space bar.
            Can anyone help me with this?

Comment

Originally Posted by Rikugou View Post
              Good evening,
              I have now bought the complete package but somehow I am too stupid to get it to run properly. The mouse hangs like anything, no matter what settings I use or change.
              It doesn't want to zoom properly either. In addition, the game constantly switches between keyboard commands and Playstation commands.
              If I want to select something in the game, for example, it tells me to press e, then when I press e it tells me to press x on the Playstation. But it works with the space bar.
              Can anyone help me with this?
              Make sure that you follow the steps from a message of Miron4ik42 correctly.​
              Most likely, you initialized your devices incorrectly or grouped the wrong ones.

Also, If you are using reWASD for the first time, I suggest checking this article.
              You can get familiar with reWASD interface elements from this article.​​

Comment

Working...
              X