Helldivers 2 not detected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helldivers 2 not detected

Hello! First time poster. I've generally had pretty good luck with rewasd, but I just recently updated to 7.2 and I've had troubles with the autodetection of certain programs. Specifically I only seem to have an issue with helldivers 2. When I've checked the logs I'm usually able to see information about when a new program comes into focus. For some reason helldivers2.exe never shows up in the logs at all. Any thoughts? Thanks all!

Hello. This is a known issue, and it looks like something has changed specifically on the HellDivers 2 side.

We will look into this more thoroughly on our end, but I cannot guarantee that we will be able to fix this on our end.​

Comment

Gotcha! Okay I was wracking my brain to figure out what it could be. That certainly makes me feel less crazy. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
        Hello. This is a known issue, and it looks like something has changed specifically on the HellDivers 2 side.

We will look into this more thoroughly on our end, but I cannot guarantee that we will be able to fix this on our end.​
        If you can't fix this issue on your end, will you issue refunds? This worked flawlessly before the update, and now after the update anyone using your product essentially has useless gamepads.

Comment

You can always Apply the config by pressing [Apply to Slot..]. I don't think that you have useless gamepads

Comment

Yeah you just have to manually apply it.

Comment

Working...
            X