No "Mute" button for certain keys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No "Mute" button for certain keys?

When I try to remap certain keys, I don't get a mute button in the remap panel. So far, I've noticed this with the "Del" key and the "End" key.

Screenshot #1 - "Del" and "End" don't have the mute sign near them, whereas "Home" does.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	78
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	242552

Screenshot #2 - "End" doesn't have a Mute button in the remap panel.

Views:	34
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	242553

But here's the curious thing. When I change "End" to another key, the Mute button becomes available again and I can activate it. Now, if I change back to "End", the mute button disappears from the remap panel, but the remapping column now shows the muted symbol.

Screenshot #3 - "End" keypress remapping is now muted after I did the above procedure.

Views:	34
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	242554​​

Is this only happening to me?

Hello!
    RAlt, RCtrl, and Delete can't be muted, so you can always turn off mapping in case of an emergency situation.
    Also, I would like to know: after the mentioned workaround, is the End key really muted, or is it just a visual bug?

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post
      Hello!
      RAlt, RCtrl, and Delete can't be muted, so you can always turn off mapping in case of an emergency situation.
      Ah ok, I can see the sense in that.

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post
      Also, I would like to know: after the mentioned workaround, is the End key really muted, or is it just a visual bug?
      Hadn't thought about that, so I've just checked. I confirm it's a visual bug. The End key still works, so it's not really muted.

Comment

Working...
      X