PS5 Touchpad Mapping No Longer Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS5 Touchpad Mapping No Longer Works

Hello, ever since I updated to 7.2.0 the touchpad mappings no longer work properly. For example, I set the four corners of my Dualsense touchpad to be different keyboard mappings, However now, no matter what place I click, it acts as if I'm only pressing the "click" button in the middle. I am on digital mode and have the click checkmarked and that doesn't seem to help any. It doesn't recognize that the touchpad is 4 different corners basically, its treating all clicks on the touchpad as a single thing. Here's my current setup for example. Every time I click it just hits the "Click" half circle or acts as if I only hit a single corner, that being the top left one. Any help please?
    Attached Files

Hi! I have regular Dual Sense myself, so I was able to test your issue.
    1. In the reWASD window itself - corners of the touchpad will be hooked when you tap them while config is turned off (you don`t need to press them).
    2. I mapped all 4 corners (screenshot attached) in Digital-click mode and tested it here: https://uvi.gg/keyboard-tester/index.html and all 4 of them were read correctly.
    3. I would appreciate it if you would be able to record the video with your issue and send me your config. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.
    4. If you have Steam installed, then I suggest you turn it off temporarily for testing purposes.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	49
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	242568

Comment

Working...
    X