Unable to connect to switch after forced update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to connect to switch after forced update

Like others, I had to update reWASD today otherwise it wouldn't read my license key, so I did. However, after that I was not able to connect to my Switch anymore, it was fine on previous versions. I cleared all user data, setup the bluetooth adapter and tried to setup my switch from the start. After it says that it's applying my config, a new connecting window pops up, the same one. It is an infinite loop and cancelling the new window will not let the previous window go through. Here's a video:

Hey there!

Please send us the file with system information. It doesn’t include any personal data but shows active processes, installed apps and drivers.

1. Type ‘msinfo’ in Windows search
    2. Press Enter to open System Information tool
    3. Go to File -> Save
    4. Send us the *.nfo file you get

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
      Hey there!

Please send us the file with system information. It doesn’t include any personal data but shows active processes, installed apps and drivers.

1. Type ‘msinfo’ in Windows search
      2. Press Enter to open System Information tool
      3. Go to File -> Save
      4. Send us the *.nfo file you get
      Alright, here you go. File exceeds 2MB so I put it up on Dropbox:

For the record, my bluetooth adapter is a PCIE card from ASUS, the chip itself is Intel AX200 (with the WiFi component currently disabled as I am using Ethernet)

Comment

Unfortunately, this file format is not suitable for us and does not provide the necessary information.

Please send us the requested file in *.nfo format.

Comment

umm... this IS .nfo.
          alright, here, rehosted it on my personal website:

Comment

Here's in a zip maybe, actually fit into the attachment filesize limit this time.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X