Three questions about REWASD and ps remote play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three questions about REWASD and ps remote play

Hi, everyone. I have 3 questions about REWASD and ps4 remote play. Hope you can help.

1. Does REWASD work with ps remote play right now? I need it to emulate ds4 with a keyboard. I tried today but nothing worked.

2. Is it possible to make it so that the right stick can only move vertically? No left, right, left top, etc.

3. Can I do the following? Let's say the right stick can take 12 positions. When I move my finger slightly, it moves to the 2nd position. Then to the third and so on. The task is the following. Let's say I set the down button to move one position and the space button to do something like release the stick. Then I press the down button once and release. The stick moves by 1 position but continues to remain as if I was holding it. Then I press the down button again and it moves one more position. I do this until I reach, for example, position 6. After that, I press the space bar and the stick seems to release. In other words, I press and release the down button 6 times, but the stick stays in position as if I were holding it. Pressing the space bar releases it. Is it possible?

1. Yes. There are two ways to do this:
      • Use the built-in [PS4 Remote Play (2023)] profile and restart your PC when asked.
      • Group your keyboard with a physical DualShock 4 connected to your PC and select the controller as an Output device.
    2. Yes. Do not map anything to the right stick's left or right movement. If you are going to use a controller, [Mute] its left and right directions.
    3. To increase or decrease the stick's deflection, you have to remap your "increase" and "decrease" keys to a [Combo] of a single [Relative Stick movement] node without returning to the neutral position.
      Hovewer, resetting this relative deflection is impossible at the moment.

Comment

I would like to thank the entire REWASD team. Thanks to your software, I finally cleared the [censored] pool in Yakuza 3. I wish you success in the development of your project!

Comment

Glad to know.
        Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please let us know.

Comment

Working...
        X