Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prevent X-Axis snap-to-center when moving between shift-layer-1 and shift-layer-2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prevent X-Axis snap-to-center when moving between shift-layer-1 and shift-layer-2?

Hi

I have the following scenario.
    I mapped my mouse movement to the X and Y -Axis of controller left stick in shift-layer-1
    I mapped my mouse movement to the X and Y-Axis of controller right stick in shift-layer-2

I set it up using the advanced "Radial menu mode" so that the axis do not snap to center when I stop moving my mouse ... this works great.

But as soon as a switch between shift-layer-1/2 the prior stick snaps to the center X and Y axis are reset to 0, 0
    How can I prevent X and Y axis from snapping to center - which is what Radial Menu Mode does, however, also prevent snapping to the center when shifting between layers?

It is almost as though I want a shift-layer-2 for example to inherit the x and y position of the left stick - since my mouse is bound to right stick in shift-layer-2 so it should not impact the last position of the x and y axis of left stick on controller that i set during shift-layer-1 movements ...

Hey there!

Unfortunately, at the moment, it is not possible to prevent the axis from resetting when switching shift layers, just like when using the Radial Menu.
    Perhaps we will add this feature in future updates, but at the moment, we do not have an ETA. Thank you for your understanding.

Comment

Working...
    X