Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Third set of Axis? Analog controlleable with mouse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third set of Axis? Analog controlleable with mouse?

Hi

Currently I can use my mouse to control left and right stick using shift modifier / layers.

I want to know if we can have or simulate a third set of analog stick?

I need to simulate another joystick I currenly simulate two using my mouse moving left and right stick using shift layers, i want to add a third shift layer to control a third stick using my mouse? how can i simulate this currently?

Hello.

Within one config, you cannot emulate more than one virtual controller.
    Therefore, it’s not entirely clear to me which third stick you want to emulate in a separate layer.​

Comment

Hi

What I am trying to get at, can we import additional controllers for rewasd?

For example instead of XBOX one, PS 4 dualshock etc. also use other controllers such as vJoy? which caters for three analog sticks?

Comment

Hey there!

If we understand you correctly and you mean the emulation of these virtual controllers, then it's not in the plans at the moment. However, thank you for the suggestion; we can't promise anything, but we'll discuss it with the team.

Comment

or another type of controller that makes provision for three analog sticks not only two?

Comment

At the moment, we have no plans to support such controllers.

Comment

What would that cost, I am happy to work with your developers to implement.
              C#, Python, C++? ;-)

Comment

I'm afraid no responsible staff members are here to answer your question properly. I suggest using this form for negotiation.

Comment

Working...
                X