Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flydigi apex 2 right stick not working (can't turn camera)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flydigi apex 2 right stick not working (can't turn camera)

after turn remap on with flydigi apex 2 (basic virtual xbox one controller), the controller is working just fine as a xbox one controller, but after a few minutes playing game (sometimes 5 minute, some time 30 minutes just randomly) the right stick on the controller not working (can't turn the camera around and it happen to only the right stick, every other button working just fine) and testing it show no signal for the right stick.
    Turn remap off and on again will make the right stick working again but it will happen again after a few minutes ! This happen everytime so i have no clue what going on but it is really annoying have to turn remap off and on again and again !

Hello

I assume that it is necessary to check your system on a third-party driver first.

Please send me the file with system information. It doesn’t include any personal data but shows active processes, installed apps and drivers.
    1. Type ‘msinfo’ in Windows search
    2. Press Enter to open System Information tool
    3. Go to File -> Save
    4. Send the *.nfo file you get using this email. ​​

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
      Hello

I assume that it is necessary to check your system on a third-party driver first.

Please send me the file with system information. It doesn’t include any personal data but shows active processes, installed apps and drivers.
      1. Type ‘msinfo’ in Windows search
      2. Press Enter to open System Information tool
      3. Go to File -> Save
      4. Send the *.nfo file you get using this email. ​​
      already send the email! this issue only happen with the flydigi apex 2 , i have a flydigi apex 1 with remap on and have no issue, and when i switch back to use the flydigi center program with flydigi apex 2 it will have no issue. So something happen with my flydigi apex 2 and rewasd program !!!

Comment

Working...
      X