Cancel Toggle with another button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancel Toggle with another button

Hello, first off I wanted to say how much I appreciate the work you guys have done with reWASD. I play Elder Scrolls Online, and have had to use gamepad mode until I found reWASD. This has been such a game changer! I am able to play out of gamepad mode, and enjoy features, and addons that didn’t function in gamepad mode! Right now I have sprint mapped to left stick pressed (toggled) until pressed again. My sneak is mapped to right stick pressed (toggled) until pressed again. Is it possible that I can make it where when I am toggled on one, and I press the other, it cancels toggle on the first, and toggles the second ? Sprinting, but press right stick to stop sprinting, and start sneaking, and vise versa ?

Hello

Thank you for the warm feedback.

Unfortunately, there is no way to cancel toggle using another button. Our team has already received the suggestion to add such an opportunity, but we can't promise something at this moment.

Comment

Well if something comes of it in the future, it would be greatly appreciated. I’m still ecstatic with what I have! Thank you for the reply!

Comment

I came across the source of information you shared. It's great to have engaging experiences. scratch games
        Last edited by mayshortstop; 03.06.2024, 02:25.

Comment

Working...
        X