Can't remap scroll wheel up,down or click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't remap scroll wheel up,down or click

I'm unable to remap scroll wheel down, up or click to a keyboard input, is ReWASD unable to execute this?

Remapping the mouse scroll up/down/click to keyboard inputs should be possible.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-05-20 032806.png
Views:	62
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	242917

It also should be possible to remap keyboard keys to mouse scroll up/down/click inputs.

Name:	Screenshot 2024-05-20 033020.png
Views:	53
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	242918

What device are you trying to remap?

Comment

Originally Posted by Support Agent View Post
      Remapping the mouse scroll up/down/click to keyboard inputs should be possible.

Name:	Screenshot 2024-05-20 032806.png
Views:	62
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	242917

It also should be possible to remap keyboard keys to mouse scroll up/down/click inputs.

Name:	Screenshot 2024-05-20 033020.png
Views:	53
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	242918

What device are you trying to remap?
      It looks like what is happening is when I use the mouse in wired mode, I'm able to successfully rebind the scroll wheels, but when it is in wireless mode I cant, despite initializing both wireless and wired modes of the mouse. I am using the Atlantis Mini Pro with a 4k dongle

Comment

Please provide a short video of the issue.

Comment

Originally Posted by WhenSmokeClears View Post
          It looks like what is happening is when I use the mouse in wired mode, I'm able to successfully rebind the scroll wheels, but when it is in wireless mode I cant, despite initializing both wireless and wired modes of the mouse. I am using the Atlantis Mini Pro with a 4k dongle

I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software, but to keep my profiles and settings

Comment

The video is available in 240p quality only, so many details are indistinguishable.

However, the video suggests that you are trying to remap the wrong mouse device.
            Please use the device detection mode to find the device name and icon for both wired and wireless modes and add them both to the same group.

Comment

I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software, but to keep my profiles and settings
              The video has completed processing, and 1080p is now available and I really don't think I am using the wrong mouse device, it recognizes the 4k dongle just fine

Comment

I was able to fix it by hiding the device until reconnect, then reconnecting the device.

Comment

Glad to know that the issue is resolved.
                  Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please let us know.

Comment

Working...
                  X