Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReWasd keeps pressing buttons on my DualSens

Hello

Got my DualSense connected with bluetoth to my Pc. Downloaded and used Rewasdto change mapping of some buttons and use adaptive triggers (works great that one). Played a little and was fine. But something happened

Rewasd constantly keeps pushing the sticks of my DualSense in every game. Like both sticks drift like hell. Even when I stop mapping, even when I turn off Rewasd it is still doing that, couple of restarts didn’t help either, forgetting and connecting to Bluetooth again and again, even trying different Bluetooth dongle. I reconnected controller multiple times, cleared data of Rewasd, tired different DualSense controller. It works if the DaulSense is connected with Usc-C to pc, but with Bluetooth nope. The only thing that stops it is if I completely uninstall Rewasd and rebot the system (and then of course I lose my Rewasd feature, but at least the Dualsense works wirelessly)

I really have no idea why it is doing that, especially since everything worked just fine at the start.
    Did ReWasd rewrite something in windows setting or registry or windows weirdly config something for My DualSense? I really hope you could help me with this.

Hello!

First, please send me the config you are using.
    Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles. I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.
    Second, I would appreciate it if you would record a video that demonstrates your issue. I suggest you use this tester for this purpose: https://hardwaretester.com/gamepad

Comment

Here goes the config, but I don’t this the hardwertest gamepad video will be any help, cause It doesn’t record any input from the gamepad. And yet in games something strange is happening.

I looked into it a bit more – The Left Analog Stick doesn’t work at all, instead The right analog stick is the movement (it behaves like the left analog stick, and not the camera control). And the Camera control with was always right analog stick is now controlled through L2 and R2. And camera is still constantly spinning. And nothing of this movement is shown either on hardwaretest or in windows gamepad controller properties
      Attached Files

Comment

Your config is almost empty. There is only a share button that has the mapping.

The tester or joy.cpl shows how the system sees the controller inputs. If there are no inputs in the tester or joy.cpl, it's most likely a problem with the game and its internal settings.

As an option, please record a video using your phone where such weird behavior will be captured. At this moment, I don't see that the issue is on reWASD side, as the inputs are not shown in the tester (as they should), but some strange actions are in the game exactly.

Comment

Here is a video from Honkai Star Rail game. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZhP...ew?usp=sharing

I dont think its game specific, cause I also have this problem in other games (for example FF XIV online). Sure it might not be the rewasd fault, but then why when I uninstall it completly and pair the dualesens again the problem is gone? Again, when controller is connectet through USB everything is fine, its bluetooth it got problem with

Comment

Please ensure that you don't have any third-party remap software enabled. I mean steam controller support or ds4windows.

Comment

Nah, dont have any third-party remapers and also tried it with steam on and off. To bad. Found a workaround though. If i make my dualsense as a Virtual DS4 output device then it works, so yeha gonna use that. Still it is really strange that it does that... Maybe someday, somebody will figure it out :P

Comment

Based on everything described above, this really does not look like a reWASD issue, since our driver only affects your device while remap is enabled.

If you use a stick as a stick and experience stick drift, then you can increase the stick deadzone in the Advanced stick settings and enable the Affect limit settings option.
                Also try turning off controller support in Steam settings.

And finally, we can check whether your system really does not have third-party drivers.

Please send me the file with system information. It doesn’t include any personal data but shows active processes, installed apps and drivers. It will help us recreate the same conditions and reproduce the issue from our side.
                1. Type ‘msinfo’ in Windows search
                2. Press Enter to open System Information tool
                3. Go to File -> Save
                4. Send me the *.nfo file you get​

Comment

OK here is my sysinfo https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_53...ew?usp=sharing
                  Maybe I really did miss something or there is left something there that make this error

Comment

On your system, I found only one third-party driver for remapping — vigembus.
                    Remove it and this may solve the problem.
                    We recommend using this tool to remove vigembus.​

Comment

Sadly, it didn't help. Used the tool, force deleted the vigembus with it, restarted the pc, checked if it is removed (it is) and problem still persists. Thanks for all the help though, it seems I am destined to have this problem :P

Comment

Working...
                      X