Failed to START rewasd with message: Failed to install with error: 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to START rewasd with message: Failed to install with error: 1

I installed last rewasd version (7.3) . But when I try to run it give me the "Failed to install with error: ". I already tried to instal from SCRATCH 3 times. Delete the version, restart PC, install the version and restart PC. But not work. There is no error when i install, but when I run, i have the error.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	131
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	242994

Please follow the instructions you received from our support team via email.

Comment

I installed last rewasd version (7.3) . But when I try to run it give me the "Failed to install with error: ". I already tried to instal from SCRATCH 3 times. Delete the version, restart PC, install the version and restart PC. But not work. There is no error when i install, but when I run, i have the error.

Attached Files

Comment

This error means that reWASD was unable to install or start its system service. This might happen for many reasons, so we suggest doing this first:
        1. Uninstall reWASD with the "Remove my settings and activation info" option enabled.
        2. Restart your PC.
        3. Manually download and install these two packages: ASP.NET Core 8.0.4 Runtime and .NET 8.0.4 Desktop Runtime.
        4. Temporarily disable your firewall and anti-virus apps so they will not interfere with our installer.
        5. Download and install the latest version of reWASD from our website or your personal account.
        6. Restart your PC again.
        7. Run reWASD as Administrator.
        If this would not help, please look for error reports in Windows Event Viewer by following the steps below:
        1. Press the Windows button, type "Event Viewer", and press Enter.
        2. Choose "Windows Logs > Application" in the upper left corner of the window.
        3. Click the "Find" option at the right panel and type "rewasd" to search for related errors.
        4. Once you find some events, select the first 2-4 while holding the CTRL key, then right-click and select the "Save selected events..." option.
        5. Crash reports usually have another event of ".NET Framework" type. Make sure to include them too.
        6. Send the resulting file(s) to us.

Comment

Originally Posted by Adrew View Post

Previous version rewasd720-9011, works normally

Comment

Originally Posted by Adrew View Post

Previous version rewasd720-9011, works normally
            Have you tried to re-install reWASD using the steps above?
            ​​​​​​​If yes, were there any events in the event viewer?

Comment

Working...
            X