X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard-Binds on physical controller

Hi!

Two questions:

1. Will my physical DualSense become a virtual controller or will it remain physical if I assign a keyboard-bind to it?

2. Assuming it would stay in physical-mode, would it have any downsides to have additional keyboard-binds on it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	grafik.png
Views:	105
Size:	482.4 KB
ID:	243048

Thank you!

Originally Posted by AerryFaery View Post
    Hi!

Two questions:

1. Will my physical DualSense become a virtual controller or will it remain physical if I assign a keyboard-bind to it?

2. Assuming it would stay in physical-mode, would it have any downsides to have additional keyboard-binds on it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	grafik.png
Views:	105
Size:	482.4 KB
ID:	243048

Thank you!
    Hello!

1. It will remain physical, but a virtual keyboard will be created to accompany it.

2. Well, some games don't really like when you switch input type, and as a result, you will get FPS drops in the named moment.
    Some games don't allow you to switch between input types at all. But that's all downsides I'm aware of.

Comment

Thank you so much for your quick reply!

I just love that you have the option to use the controller as the actual physical device without having to sacrifice any responsiveness, and still can be that flexible with the additional keybinds! So cool!

Comment

Working...
      X