No Virtual Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Virtual Controller

i have read all i could about this before making this post, but as the title suggests whatever i try i cannot get REwasd to create a virtual controller.

I have a logithec g600 for a mouse and a logithec g915 for a keyboard. one thing to that could be relevant is that the keyboard is using a reciver altough the app seems to recognise it just fine as usb reciver another keyboard is also recognised as logithec LGVirHid01 but the test input seems to make clear that it is not recognised as the actual keyboard.

i have made sure to see which device is which with the detect active device. i have tried to clear data nad remake the settings many times. i have tried to reinitialize the devices many times. i tried to reinitialize then restart. i followed everything i could find online but to no avail.

any help would be very appreciated, thank you

Do Clear Data again and send us the screenshot of reWASD window with the list of all the devices.

Comment

here it is, hopefully thats the window you are looking for
      Attached Files

Comment

just so i list more things i tried and found out. The device which is automatically recognised as a keyboard (logithec_LGVirHid1) lights up in input mod only if i press the F-keys on my keyboard. i tried to group up all 3 but it does not work either. when i do apply to slot X the button is pressed and become grey for half a second and then becomes yellow again and nothing happeed

Comment

Could you send a video showing the process of initializing devices, creating a group and the problem of applying the config?

Thanks in advance.​

Comment

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Here hope its helpful!

Comment

Originally Posted by MyraRoivas View Post
              You are using an unsupported version of reWASD.
              Install reWASD 7.3 from the website and check if the problem is solved.

Comment

oh weird, ive redownloaded it and it works great thank you for your help

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

Working...
                  X