[QUESTION] Rewasd compatibility with battlefield 2042 with the new version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUESTION] Rewasd compatibility with battlefield 2042 with the new version

Just a noob question about the new version of rewasd and the problem with EA games like battlefield 2042.

I have Dual Sense controller and when I played battlefield I mapped the controller like a fisical dual sense. With this new update, there is no other alternative to Dual Sense work with rewasd and bf2042 right?

This update is just for you do not need anymore unistall rewasd to enter the game right? Because I tried to use Dual Sense with the new update and the controller is all messed and I cannot map dual sense to fisical dual sense in rewasd (as a popup appears and shows that)

Hello!
    With this new update, there is no other alternative to Dual Sense work with rewasd and bf2042 right?
    Unfortunately, there is no alternative or workaround for that.

This update is just for you do not need anymore unistall rewasd to enter the game right?
    Correct.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post
      Hello!

Unfortunately, there is no alternative or workaround for that.

Correct.
      Understood. I found another way to get the ps5 controller: Adding the bf2042 game as non steam game and start the game from steam

Comment

Is there a way in the future to rewasd team to use the same solution as steam to map the controller to games like battlefield 2042?

Comment

Hi. We are firmly working to find a compromise solution to provide you with an experience using reWASD while maintaining compliance with the rules and requirements of fair play within the gaming community.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
          X