Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ReWASD not compatible with the 8BitDo Ultimate Bluetooth controller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is ReWASD not compatible with the 8BitDo Ultimate Bluetooth controller?

When I open ReWASD with my 8BitDo Ultimate Bluetooth connected it shows me a picture saying that the controller isn't supported. This is pretty surprising to me considering how popular this controller is, I really thought it would at least be detected as a Switch Pro Controller or something. At first I thought it could be a firmware issue but it seems to be updated. Am I doing something wrong or is this controller really not supported?

8BitDo controllers are supported only in Switch Pro mode. Make sure the controller or its wireless adapter is set to work in that mode before looking for it in reWASD.

Comment

I'm not sure what Switch Mode is I guess. I have my controller currently connected to my computer via the 2.4g wireless connection. The only choice seems to be Bluetooth vs wireless.

Comment

Most 8BitDo controllers can work in multiple modes (PC, Switch, Android, etc.) Please check your controller's user manual for instructions on how to switch between them (usually, you have to hold two buttons for 3-5 seconds).

Comment

Working...
        X