Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FN detection

Hey,
    I installed this software 48 hours ago. I use xbox elite 2 series controller…
    after 2-3 games I started getting hit with vpn kicks. I contacted Epic and they said that they have detected malicious software. I uninstalled and played a few games and everything was fine. I then reinstalled, played 2 games and got hit with a 24hr exploit ban. Is maybe UAC detecting this because of the turbo shoot option that could be activated? It seemed to be okay with EAC but UAC is detecting it as exploiting.

Hi. Could you please send us a screenshot that shows your issue?

Comment

Has anyone managed to successfully detect and map the FN key on their keyboard using reWASD? basket random
      Last edited by Docits; 06.09.2024, 11:19.

Comment

FN buttons are custom on each keyboard. In reWASD, the buttons from the "Standart" keyboard layout can be added.

If your keyboard has something like "on-board" memory mode, you can remap these FN buttons in the standard buttons in the native keyboard software. Then, there is a chance that these buttons will have a "standard" input and be detectable in reWASD. Please note that this is just a theory. I can't guarantee that it will work

Comment

Working...
        X