Can't apply config

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't apply config

It seems that no matter how many binds I add to my input device (a Razer Tartarus V2, in this case) reWASD will not allow me to apply the config due to it being "empty." I've posted a picture for proof, but note that it only shows 1 bind as a test. I've had this happen with many binds set up, both with my Razer Tartarus V2 and with a Flydigi Apex 2 controller.
    Attached Files

Hi. Please update to the latest version of reWASD, which you can download from our website or in your personal account.
    Let us know if this issue persists with the latest version of reWASD.

Comment

I forgot to mention, according to reWASD and checking my personal account I AM using the most recent version. (v 7.3.0)

I did manage to get my config to work by closing Razer Synapse's newest beta, but I'm not sure why it affected my controller too?

Comment

The latest version of reWASD is 7.3.0.9159. According to your screenshot, you are using version 7.3.0.9137.
        Please update to the latest version of reWASD from our site.

There might be some incompatibility with the new Razer Synapse Beta version. We will check this on our side.

For now, we suggest disabling LED settings in reWASD for Razer devices if you haven't done so already.

Comment

Odd. I went into settings and selected "Check for updates" and it said it was up to date. I did a re-install and now its the correct version. I did find out I apparently had Nahimic Services on my PC without knowing, so maybe that caused problems?

Comment

Nahimic Service is known to generate visual glitches in the reWASD interface when trying to inject itself into the app to show its overlay. However, this doesn't affect our app's functionality.

We will need you to collect Standard Logs according to the instructions in this article. Make sure to trigger the error from your screenshot at least once during the log collection.

Comment

Working...
            X