Initiate multiple combos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initiate multiple combos

I want to initiate multiple combos when one combo of skills are used, then perform a different combo which uses 1 new button after replacing an existing one. For example, I want to activate two skills in my game on my Xbox controller with the combo, A+Y. However, Y has a longer cooldown than A, so when As cooldown is complete, then perform A+B, and repeat this. What I have tried is on the double press of A to include a combo such as A+Y on my xbox, or 2+4 on the keyboard mapping, then have a delay to wait for the skill cooldown and perform the next skill combo. However, what happens is both skills, so 4,5 try to activate the same time, rather than 2+4, then 2+5, its more likes 2+4 or 2+5 but they overlap and so only one goes through.
    Here is my setup:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	combos.png
Views:	111
Size:	710.4 KB
ID:	243466

The example skills:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	skills.png
Views:	67
Size:	860.3 KB
ID:	243467

The screenshot from the game gives me little insight.
    It seems that the combo is built correctly and buttons 4 and 5 should not be emulated at the same time. Perhaps the 0.4 sec delay between these two actions is not enough?​

Comment

Apologies sir, here is an uploaded video example. It uses skill 1 , but skill 3 is pressed same time as skill 4, so 3 is skipped and 4 is used. I modified the delayed timer, but this makes sure it uses skill 3, however, it doesn't wait for skill 1 to reset the cooldown, it uses skill 4 instantly. The delay in the middle seems to have no effect.

Video: https://streamable.com/mcrsb2

Comment

reWASD reproduces the combo exactly with the timings you specified.
        Could you check the correctness of the combo in one of the online keyboard testers?​

Comment

Working...
        X