Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Vader 3 PRO (Possible V4 too) Controller Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Vader 3 PRO (Possible V4 too) Controller Question.

Hey guys,

So, my missus bought the Flydigi Vader 3 PRO controller and it works perfectly for gaming on PC. When using it with ReWASD it shows up as an Xbox 360 controller, which works great. You have to put it into "Andriod" mode when you want ReWASD to recognise it has the Vader 3 PRO.

My question is, if I switch back to the standard mode (XInput) will it still be functional as if it was in "Android" mode? I know you get an alert saying that it's in Exclusive mode when you are mapping the controller. I just want to make sure that once ReWASD is Active, will it still remember the Vader 3 PRO layout? or will it go back to the default of the Xbox 360 controller layout?

Also, does ReWASD work for the new Vader 4 PRO? or will it in a future update?

Thanks
    H.

Hello!
    I just want to make sure that once ReWASD is Active, will it still remember the Vader 3 PRO layout? or will it go back to the default of the Xbox 360 controller layout?
    The controller must remain in Android mode.

Also, does ReWASD work for the new Vader 4 PRO? or will it in a future update?
    We may add support for this device in future updates, but there is no ETA at the moment.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
      X