I can't get rewasd to work with Xbox Adaptive Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get rewasd to work with Xbox Adaptive Controller

Hi, I'm trying to pair my keyboard with Xbxox Adaptive Controller and to make the buttons simulate keyboard buttons but it doesn't work in-game for some reason. I've paired them and remapped the buttons and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Rewasd does say I'm using Xbox Elite Controller though which isn't true.

Hello

As the Xbox Adaptive Controller reWASD is not in the list of supported devices, it will be detected and shown as an Xbox One controller. Please send a screenshot of reWASD window with the configuration on it.

Comment

This is my configuration. I tried to make the Adaptive Controllers A and B buttons to simulate the keyboards A and D.
      Attached Files

Comment

1. If you turn off the remap and press the controller buttons while in the config window, do the gamepad buttons light up?
        2. When the config is applied, do the mappings work outside the game?​

Comment

1. If I turn off the remap and press the controller buttons in the config window, they do light up
          2. Outside the game, they seem to work. I opened up my web browser and the buttons functioned as keyboard A and D letters respectively. But in the game on the menus the buttons seem to work like A and B buttons of the controller.​

Comment

Please use Mute option to hide the native input of these keys.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	54
Size:	380.8 KB
ID:	243594

Comment

That seems to have fixed the issue! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X