Aiming down sights on Valorant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aiming down sights on Valorant

Wanted to figure out how you guys use ADS on Xbox controller. I had my LMB set to the right trigger and when I hold it down it doesn't activate. Keeping the bind from the LMB to the trigger, I also tried binding it to the long press or the the double press and still nothing occurs. I am entirely lost on how to do this or I wonder if its just an issue with my controller.

​Hey there!

Valorant works with only one keyboard and mouse input. In order for the game to see the input from the remapped stick, the mappings should be emulated on behalf of your physical devices. Right now, this behavior only affects the mouse, but you can choose both to be sure that everything works perfectly with this or upcoming game’s versions.

So, to resolve the issue you need the following steps:
    - Go to Preferences (gear icon at the bottom right) → Input Devices tab
    - Choose the physical devices you are currently playing with in the drop-down lists (1) and click Apply (2):
    - Apply your Valorant config (or choose one of those we have in our community and play
    - You can also check Do not create Virtual Input Device for reWASD (3) after you have chosen the physical devices. This will help avoid the issues with Valorant that may use the mouse exclusively and doesn't let it work in Windows

​​​Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	60
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	243731

Comment

Working...
    X