Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow/Laggy Turbo button

Hello,

I'm using reWASD to have my mouse 4 button to spam E on my keyboard every 10ms and my mouse 5 button to spam F on my keyboard every 100ms for a game. But I'm having an issue where it's very delayed and slow making it effectively useless because I can spam it faster just by myself. I've tried in fullscreen and windowed and the results are the same. I'd really appreciate any help trying to fix this.

Hi!
    Can you please check this behavior outside of the game?

Also, please send me the configuration you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    ​​​​​​I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post
      Hi!
      Can you please check this behavior outside of the game?

Also, please send me the configuration you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
      ​​​​​​I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.
      Outside of the game it seems to work fine.

Attached Files

Comment

If turbo works fine in another game or outside the game, then most likely the issue is in the game itself. Perhaps some kind of limitation from consistent spam.

Also, I want to note that 10ms may not be read normally by some games at all. Therefore, I would recommend trying to set the delay to 100ms. This is 10 clicks per second, which is quite fast.

Comment

Originally Posted by Elusive2 View Post

Outside of the game it seems to work fine.
          I've tried using Steam which has a built in turbo button configuration for controllers and it works well even with 10ms, so I'm sure it can't be the game. But I want to use keyboard and not controller.

Comment

Working...
          X