Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to reverse combo inputs after its done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to reverse combo inputs after its done?

Lets say the finished combo has all right inputs, can I reverse those into left inputs? I want to use the same combo but with reverse inputs and map that to a button.because doing it manually takes tooooooo long. its frustrating. If not is it possible to do in a new update?

Hey there!

Unfortunately, such functionality is not available in reWASD.

Thanks for the suggestion. We can't promise anything, but we'll discuss it with the team.

Comment

Thanks. It makes a BIG difference because its too confusing trying to replace all the direction inputs in the opposite direction then drag and dropping the opposite directional inputs after the combo is finished because its not consistent either and I lost a lot of time trying to figure out what goes where and had to abort the process many times. Maybe you can have like a REPLACE BUTTON in PLACE of the ORIGINAL BUTTON and then you can add the NEW INPUT like LEFT. instead of RIGHT with the ORIGINAL PAUSES TOO so the current PAUSES are not lost with different pause numbers and so you can have both combo inputs in both directions the fighter is facing with two different buttons mapped on the controller like right paddle and left paddle. Also I noticed that when I play Mortal Kombat 1 and doing the combo inputs. Its very difficult because even if I'm doing the combo correctly and it registers but when I save the combo and then press the button it doesnt capture exactly what was shown on screen but this is probably impossible to do but I wish your program would have some liency with the combo inputs too, but again I'm ok with the way rewasd combo macros are but I have spent around 7 hours a combo because the rewarsd program isn't lieient or more accurate in other words because if it fails to recreate what I did in the game, then I have to re-do the combo again either, faster,slower,or over 50 times. However, I wont mind this as its ok because the program is amazing and I love it but for sure for sure I really have a problem with not being able to replace the button directions after a combo is done and its definitely worth going over with the team. That's it, and thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X