noob help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob help

Hello, I’ve been wondering how to setup rewasd without a controller. Can someone please give me a step by step guide? I downloaded a config already so that’s out of the way. I just want to know what to enable and etc. Thank you

To remap your mouse and keyboard to a virtual controller, do the following:
    • Make sure you have the Advanced mapping feature enabled, as it is required to remap the mouse to a controller stick.
    • If necessary, initialize your devices. You can use Device detection to verify who is who if device names don't state that clearly.
    • Group up your keyboard and mouse devices. In case of problems, check case #24 here.
    • Look for the fitting config on our Community page here and import it into reWASD. If none of the configs work for you, you can make one yourself. Take the "PS4 Remote Play" config as an example.
    • Make sure that a button to "unlock" the mouse and keyboard is set up in the config. In most configs, the [LWin] or [Home] key is used by default. If not, check this article on how to set it up.
    • Hit the "Apply" button. Your mouse will "freeze." Use the "unlock" key from the previous step to unlock the mouse and start the game. Then "freeze" the mouse back, and you should be ready to go.
    In an emergency, you can use the CTRL+ALT+DEL shortcut to disable remap entirely.​

Comment

Working...
    X