Need Help Figuring Out A Keybind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Figuring Out A Keybind

So, I am trying to figure out the best way to bind dpad down to rapidly and i mean rapidly spin the right stick starting at 3 o'clock and going clockwise for a game, it is the only keybind i need to really beat this game. Anyone more experienced than me know a good way to do it?

reWASD does not have a "spin the stick" mapping, but you can make a [Combo] that would do something similar. Record a [Combo] or set it up manually (recommended) so it would move the stick to each of 8 directions at 100% relative deflection and enable the [Turbo] option for the mapping. Make sure to set the pause nodes of 50-100ms at the points where you want the game to register the stick position, and don't forget to take "relativity" into account (you would need to have two X-axis nodes at 100% to move the stick from left position to right).

Case #19 will help you set up the nodes' values.

Comment

I also really need that feature. The rotation made using combos turns out differently from the rotation in an actual continuous flow.
      Continuous stick input per polling rate allows for more precise combos. Are you willing to add this feature?

Comment

Hi. Thanks for the suggestion. We can't promise anything, but we'll discuss it with the team.

Comment

Working...
        X