Rewasd locks my desktop I can't click on anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewasd locks my desktop I can't click on anything

Rewasd masaüstümü, faremi ve klavyemi kilitliyor. Güç kapatma ve etkinleştirme düğmesi takılı olmasına rağmen. Bazen çıldırıyor ve kapanmıyor, devre dışı bırakıyor. Bu arada faremin bazı klavye hareketleri yapmasını sağlayabiliyorum ama tıklamıyor. Yardımınız için teşekkürler. (son sürüm)
    Last edited by Murphy1; 04.09.2024, 23:54.

To disable remap at any moment, use the CTRL+ALT+DEL shortcut.

Your config unlocks the mouse using the [Home] key (toggles to Shift Layer #4).

Note: On short keyboards, you might need to hold the [Fn] key too.

Comment

Your config unlocks the mouse using the [Home] key (toggles to Shift Layer #4).

Sometimes it doesn't switch. I WANT TO CLOSE IT WITHOUT USING CTRL ALT DELETE.

Comment

reWASD does not have a random condition for whether something works or not. The [Home] key should switch to the fourth layer from any other layer.

Please follow the instructions in case #24 here to ensure that your devices group has the correct mouse and keyboard in it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Support Agent View Post
          reWASD does not have a random condition for whether something works or not. The [Home] key should switch to the fourth layer from any other layer.

Please follow the instructions in case #24 here to ensure that your devices group has the correct mouse and keyboard in it.
          I only have 1 mouse and 1 keyboard

Comment

Please make a short video of the issue. Make sure the reWASD window, the devices group editor, the moment you press the [Home] key on your keyboard, and the result is visible.

Comment

Working...
            X