Key Combo Lag input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key Combo Lag input

Hi. When I input a Key Combo in my fighting game, in practice mode, I can perform the combo correctly. I have the game in window mode and I have the rewasd app open so both are active at the same time. But even if I record the Key Combo Correctly in practice mode,and then play it back the combo drops when there is a pause.Then I have to redo it or but Is there a way to fix this so my key Combo inputs work flawlessly without dropping it? Is there Input lag in Milliseconds from having the rewasd and PC game in window mode? Could this be causing it?

Hello!
    Have you tried manually adjusting the "Delay between keys" setting and the pauses between keys you recorded?

Comment

yea. it works fine like that and I have created a lot of macros with it manually already But I want to save time because sometimes when I do the combo correctly, it won't play back what I just did accurately in rewasd. I'm thinking its a millisecond issue but I'm not sure.

Comment

If everything is okay when you manually create a combo, I assume the reason for that is the input processing delay is applied twice.
        And I believe there is nothing that can be done in that case.

Comment

Working...
        X