Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASD 7.3.0-9159 wont launch after install

Hi

Looking for a bit of help troubleshooting why the application wont launch.

Have followed the below steps I found from a staff member on a reddit thread, unfortunately no change for me.
    • Uninstall reWASD with the "Remove my settings and activation info" option enabled.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Manually download and install these two packages: [ASP.NET Core 7.0 Runtime] and [.NET 7.0 Desktop Runtime].
    • Temporarily disable your firewall and anti-virus apps so they will not interfere with our installer.
    • Download and install the latest version of reWASD from [our website] or your [personal account].
    • Restart your PC again.
    • Run reWASD as Administrator.
    Would you mind having a look at the error files from Event Viewer and let me know what else I can try

Thanks!

Attached Files

Hi! According to the .evtx file you provided - there are still some issues related to .Net.

Try to re-install reWASD again, but this time, update your .Net to 8.0.4 version:
    - Uninstall reWASD with the "Remove my settings and activation info" option enabled.
    - Restart your PC.
    - Download and install these two packages: ASP.NET Core 8.0.4 Runtime and .NET 8.0.4 Desktop Runtime.
    - Temporarily disable your firewall and anti-virus apps so they will not interfere with our installer.
    - Download and install the latest version of reWASD from our website or your personal account.
    - Restart your PC again.
    - Run reWASD as Administrator.​

Comment

Working...
    X