Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBox Wireless Adapter stop working after ReWASD Install

Hello everyone !

I'm very new to ReWASD and a bit lost. Actually, I'm trying to make 8 controllers work on Chalo Chalo following this tutorial :
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/41000...7747249788751/

Basically, I want to connect 8 controllers to my PC. 4 via Bluetooth and 4 via the XBox Wireless Adapter. Then use ReWASD to "transform" 4 of them into DS4 so the game accepts them all.

But as soon as I install ReWASD and reboot my PC, the Wireless Adapter doesn't work anymore.
    When I try to pair it with any controller, he connects with it...and the controller disconnects immediately as the computer says "XBox Series X controller disconnected".

When I completely uninstall ReWASD, the dongle works just fine.

Do I have to change some settings so I can have ReWASD installed and the Wireless Adapter working too ?

Thanks for your help !

Do you have the [Hide from Windows Store applications (affect all slots)] option disabled in [Preferences > Gamepads]?

Comment

Hello ! And sorry for the late answer !

Yes, it is disabled !

The thing is, even with ReWASD not launched, the controllers doesn't connect anymore :/

Comment

I just tried to quit ReWASD, connect the controller on the dongle and then launch ReWASD.

The controllers connects, everything is fine...until ReWASD is launched. The dongle is still lit up put all the controllers are disconnecting.
        I'm sure it should be a tick box or some parameter to change but I don't know which one.

Comment

The radio may not be able to handle all the controllers. You could try minimizing the "traffic" by disabling LED controls at [Preferences > LED settings] in reWASD.

I'd suggest connecting the controllers one by one and checking if they work properly at [Gamepad Tester] site first. Then do the same in reWASD.

Comment

Oh even with 1 it just disconnect the moment I launch ReWASD:/

Comment

Did you disable LED settings? Have you checked if all controllers work on [Gamepad Tester] site without reWASD?

Comment

It was it ! The LED Parameter ! As soon as I disabled, everything connected back properly. Thank you very much Support Agent ! You saved the day !

Comment

Good news We are always happy to help.

Comment

Working...
                  X