Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to suppress original functionality when remapping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to suppress original functionality when remapping?

Click image for larger version

Name:	LVRAjWs.png
Views:	73
Size:	618.9 KB
ID:	244019

I have set up a shift layer like this, and holding the Xbox/Guide button switches over to that shift layer
    For example, pressing Xbox + RT causes F8 to be pressed

However, the issue is that RT is also still pressed in the background
    Is there a way to suppress the original functionality of RT here?
    ie. When I press Xbox + RT, I want F8 to be pressed, but RT to NOT be pressed
    Back when I used a PlayStation controller with DS4Windows with Xbox controller emulated, this was possible
    But is this not possible with reWASD, or am I being stupid and missing something basic?

Hey there!

You need to apply Mute to your mappings, and also go to Preferences in the Gamepads section and make sure the checkbox "Hide physical controller when virtual one is created" is active.

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
      Hey there!

You need to apply Mute to your mappings, and also go to Preferences in the Gamepads section and make sure the checkbox "Hide physical controller when virtual one is created" is active.
      Mute did the trick, thanks. It's a little difficult to figure out which functionality is needed for which since the app seems to be divided into multiple parts, but this particular functionality is worth the extra cost for me

Comment

Working...
      X